LIVE LONDON MATCHMAKER TRAINING
Next live Matchmaker Training: Central London, Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th March 2018
This programme is aimed at new matchmakers or those in the early stages of their matchmaking career who want a fast track to success.
Taught by double award winning matchmaker, Caroline Brealey, the course will give you knowledge and insights that only the most experienced matchmakers know. You don’t need to learn the hard way!
The matchmaker training programme covers 8 key modules:
Module 1: Introduction to Matchmaking
Module 2: Creating a Unique Business for Success
Module 3: Your Matchmaking Offer: the Nuts and Bolts
Module 4: Legitimising Your Business
Module 5: Attracting Your Dream Clients
Module 6: Building Your Network
Module 7: Making Successful Matches
Module 8: Business Development and Service
You will also have 1:1 sessions with Caroline and tons of resources and templates to skyrocket your matchmaking business to the next level in super quick time.
Here what some of our matchmaking graduates have to say:
Hear what some of our matchmaker graduates have to say:
To ensure you get the most out of our the training we restrict numbers to small groups meaning spaces are very limited and are offered on a first come, first serve basis. Book your space today!
Here’s what you’ll get as part of your training…
- 2 full days training with double award winning matchmaker Caroline and her team voted, UK and International & UK Best Matchmaker
- Learn the exact marketing strategies that launched my 6-figure matchmaking business
- Lifetime access to our Online Training Course ‘The Academy Online’ worth £1,850
- Mini photoshoot with award winning photographers Hey Saturday to give you PR photos to use right away
- Everything you need to know to become a matchmaker and a successful one to boot
- Two 1:1 sessions after the training bootcamp via Skype
- Resource pack and workbooks for each module filled with templates, tasks and guidance to skyrocket your matchmaking success
- Access to private facebook group for graduates to continue learning & working together
- Guest speakers to be announced!
The cost of the training is £2,750 early booked, if booked by Wednesday 31st Jan. After which the full price of £3,100 applies.
£500 secures your space and the remaining payment is due 7 days before the training.
TBC Central London.
We can’t wait to meet you in London…..
Thinking of joining us in London? We would be delighted to set up an informal phone chat or perhaps you would like to speak with one of our graduates? Drop us a line and we’ll be very happy to accommodate.
See you there!