Stockholm Matchmaker Training Dates
LIVE STOCKHOLM MATCHMAKER TRAINING
We are thrilled to announce we will be hosting our Professional Matchmaker Training & Certification in Stockholm, Sweden on Saturday 16th– Sunday 17th September 2017.
This programme is aimed at new matchmakers or those in the early stages of their matchmaking career who want a fast track to success.
Taught by double Award Winning Matchmaker, Caroline Brealey, and International Matchmaker and Relationship Expert Lemarc Thomas, the course will give you knowledge and insights that only the most experienced matchmakers know. You don’t need to learn the hard way!
The matchmaker training programme covers 8 key modules:
Module 1: Introduction to Matchmaking
Module 2: Creating a Unique Business for Success
Module 3: Your Matchmaking Offer: the Nuts and Bolts
Module 4: Legitimising Your Business
Module 5: Attracting Your Dream Clients
Module 6: Building Your Network
Module 7: Making Successful Matches
Module 8: Business Development and Service
Exciting bonuses revealed below!
Hear what some of our matchmaker graduates have to say…
To ensure you get the most out of our the training we restrict numbers to small groups meaning spaces are limited and are offered on a first come, first serve basis. Book your space today!
Here’s what you’ll get as part of your training…
- 2 full days training with experienced matchmakers Caroline Brealey and Lemarc Thomas
- Lifetime access to our Online Training Course ‘The Academy Online’ worth £1,850
- Learn the exact marketing strategies that launched my 6-figure matchmaking business
- Everything you need to know to become a matchmaker and a successful one to boot
- Two 1:1 sessions after the training bootcamp via Skype
- Resource pack and workbooks for each module filled with templates, tasks and guidance to skyrocket your matchmaking success
- Access to private facebook group for graduates to continue learning & working together
Meet our London January 2017 matchmaker graduates
The cost for your matchmaker training and certification is £2,500 if you book by July 30th 2017 saving you £400. After which the price is £2,900.
A £900 deposit reserves your spot and the remainder is due 3 weeks before the live bootcamp.
Reserve your space today!
Thinking of joining us? We would be delighted to set up an informal phone chat or perhaps you would like to speak with one of our graduates? Drop us a line and we’ll be very happy to accommodate.